BREWSKI ROOFTOP BAR AT RADISSON BLU BANGKOK
Brewski Bangkok is located on the rooftop of the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Bangkok from, a five-minute walk from both the Asok BTS Skytrain station and the Sukhumvit MRT subway station.
Located on the hotel’s 30th floor, Brewski is the highest craft-beer rooftop bar in Bangkok. The bar offers 100 craft brews and ciders plus 12 on tap, always kept cold by a state-of-the-art cooling system, to add taste and sparkle to the panorama of city lights.
Drink Beer At The Rooftop
Serving a large choice of craft beers 12 international craft beers from the tap to the glass, plus 100 bottled brews.
Thai Style Starters
Gai Yang 220 Baht (Grilled chicken, Spicy chilli sauce)
Laab Moo Thord 220 Baht (Fried pork and herb meatballs, Toasted rice, Dried chilli lime)
American Style Dishes
Double Dogs 680 Baht
Ham Hock Rillet 310 Baht (Stout jelly, Toast, Beer pickled veges)
Cheese Dippers 280 Baht (Deep fried mozzarella cheese bites, Bbq sauce)
Kurabuta Pork Chop 490 Baht (Fries, Mushrooms, Tomatoes)
Sweet Beer Dessert
Beeramisn 290 baht
RULES & REGULATIONS
Our rules and regulations are designed to ensure that all customers are afforded a safe and enjoyable experience in an atmosphere they have come to expect.
- As per Government Law, alcohol will only be served to guests 20 years and above. Proof of ID may be required for age verification.
- Guests under the age of 12 are not permitted on level 30.
- Guests under the legal drinking age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Dress code is smart casual, no singlets, flip flops or swimwear are permitted.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only. Please check with our associates for more details.
BREWSKI ROOFTOP : For more information
90 Seats, 12 Taps, 100 Bottled Beers
Opening Hours: 17:00 – 01.00 Daily (Last orders at 24:30)
Location: Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Bangkok 30 Floor, 489 Sukhumvit Road Soi 27 (between Asok and Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain stations) MRT: Sukhumvit BTS: Asok